We Offer a Full Suite of Metrology Products and Services
Everyday, our AUKOM Certified Metrologists produce professional dimensional inspection reports for our clients representing all industries. Made to Measure also offers a complete suite of metrology products and services to support those clients, which include:
- Dimensional Inspection – We specialize in FAI’s, full and partial layouts, PPAP support and large scale inspections.
- CMM Programming – Our metrologists produce offline/onsite programming for PC-DMIS, MODUS, MCOSMOS, Calypso, CMM-Manager, Verisurf and many others.
- Reverse Engineering – We evaluate and measure components to develop the drawings and 3D models.
- 3D Scanning – We offer portable laser scanning for large parts, CMM-mounted laser scanning for extra precision and CT scanning to capture internal features.
- Part Sorting – We provide high-volume, metrology-class inspection and sorting.
- Rebuilt CMMs – Get the latest technology without spending an excessive amount on a new frame.
- CMM Software – We offer several types of innovative software to enhance your team’s capabilities and CMM’s performance.
- CMM Upgrades – Update your existing CMM with a new probe head, controller, or software to enhance your inspection abilities.
- CMM Supplies – We offer numerous support tools for your CMM including styli, racks, fixturing, dryers, filters and much more.
- CMM Calibration – Our service engineers conduct ISO 10360 calibration services traceable to NIST, ensuring optimal performance.
- Preventative Maintenance – Annually, we inspect and clean your CMM to prevent avoidable malfunctions.
- Relocation – Our relocation service includes decommissioning, delivery, commissioning, and calibration so you can continue inspecting as before.
- Issue Resolution/Repairs – System issues are resolved quickly by our CMM Service Engineers remotely or onsite, when necessary.
Education and Development
- Training – Our trainers deliver AUKOM metrology certification (metrology best practices), blueprint reading, GD&T
- (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing), and CMM software training onsite or at our Chicago-area training center.
- Staffing and Consulting – Receive
- on-site staffing, blueprint review, inspection process consultation and custom-designed turn-key solutions from ASME GDTP and AUKOM Certified Metrologists.
Other AccuFLEX CMMs
enduro (shop floor)