Inspection Capacity Support
Do you have a professional, well-equipped Quality Department with a dedicated, highly-trained staff, but sometimes just too many components to measure or programs to develop? Is your department experiencing capacity constraints due to equipment failure or a staffing interruption? Made to Measure can support your capacity shortfalls by quickly handling those crucial, unassigned metrology projects, allowing your department to remain on schedule.
You can count on Made to Measure when your Quality Department is overflowing with project requests. We have 15 CMMs, 4 visual measuring machines, and hundreds of manual measuring devices. We also have a flexible team of ASME GD&T & AUKOM certified Metrologists on staff with over 150 years of combined experience ready to handle huge influxes of work. On average, they perform 650 hours of dimensional inspection work on a weekly basis with the ability to quickly increase capacity by 20%. We can also expedite your projects to provide the metrology data you need immediately.
M2M Inspection Capacity Support Service Includes:
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Metrology services ranging from:
Full inspections, FAIs, and partial inspections to
Reverse Engineering, Laser Scanning and CT Scanning.
- CMM programming in most software
- Firm deadlines
- Onsite or offsite support
- Frequent reports and custom reports available
- Part pickup and delivery
- Expedited and emergency services
Rely on Made to Measure When:
- You have staffing interruptions
- Projects have increased quickly
- A Third-Party Impartial Evaluation is required
- You need alternate measuring methods
- Part geometry has become more complex
- Your CMM or other measurement equipment is down
- Accuracy requirements are higher than normal
- Parts are larger than your in-house equipment can handle
- You need laser scanning, reverse engineering, or CT scanning, but lack equipment or experience
Contact us today to learn more about our Inspection Capacity Support Service. For accelerated service, Made to Measure can provide preauthorization documentation in advance and/or maintain an open PO. Then we’ll be ready at a moment’s notice in the event you need us.
We have additional solutions available to address inspection congestion. Overcome bottlenecks and over-capacity situations by:
- Purchasing a new or used CMM to increase capacity
- Retrofitting your existing CMM with new, faster, more powerful technology to boost throughput
- Enhancing your staff capabilities with metrology & CMM training such as AUKOM metrology certification and GD&T