Skip to content
Old Air Filtration Technology
Lab tested 50 SCFM Rated Flow, with 10-15 PSI pressure drop.
- Typically made of die cast aluminum, and not coated inside or out for corrosion resistance.
- Water separation is created by centrifugal motion (spinning the air)
- Does not work well with intermittent or low air flow because the moisture carries over.
- Short separation distance between the air inlet and filter element, also causing moisture build up.
- Very small size causes them to plug easily and create a high pressure drop.
- Requires frequent replacement
- Manual drains are standard on most filters, with float drains offered as an optional expense. The manual drains are also difficult to replace and labor intensive.