Renishaw PH20 Probe
The 5-axis technology pioneered by Renishaw’s award-winning REVO® is now available for touch-trigger applications with dramatic impact on inspection timescales, costs, capability and flexibility on all sizes of CMM.
Key Features of the Renishaw PH20 Probe
- Compact design – suitable for a wide range of CMMs using shank or quill mounting.
- Renishaw CMM controller – I++DME communication; wide selection of metrology software.
- Index head compatibility – no requirement to modify existing programs in the majority of cases.
- Integral TP20 probe – allows re-use of existing equipment.
- Rapid head touches – where the CMM is stationary and the head moves and takes a touch point.
- Rapid 5 axis moves – synchronised motion of the head and CMM between measurements.
- Inferred calibration – determines head orientation and probe position in a single operation, allowing subsequent measurement at any head angle.