CMM Metrology Software
At Made to Measure, we offer the innovative software solutions you need to enhance your team’s measurement capability, improve your workflows, and increase the performance of existing CMMs. Get your team the tools they need to develop and run CMM programs with metrology software from Made To Measure.
Our metrologists are trained in and use the software packages we offer, because we believe in the products we recommend. Because we work with our customers so closely, we can help recommend the right software to fit your inspection needs and budget.
Browse the software available below and get an inside look at the user-interfaces & see Verisurf Software & MODUS Metrology Software in action!
Verisurf software has earned a leadership position in model-based measurement technology by pioneering real-time deviation between manufactured parts and associated CAD models. As an independent software developer, Verisurf Software supports open CAD standards and integrates with all brands and models of measurement devices. The open platform enables our customers to benchmark and choose the best measurement technology for their needs and budget.
- Create or open any CAD file or drawing
- Connect to any measuring device or machine
- Align to any part or assembly
- Perform any live or offline measurement task
- Create any model or report
- Export data in any format
Renishaw MODUS Metrology Software
MODUS software provides a powerful platform to develop and run inspection programs, including full support for the revolutionary Renishaw REVO 5-axis measurement technology. MODUS is highly user-configurable, allowing you to tailor the screen layout to suit the task that you are doing. MODUS provides a powerful range of programming functions, both offline and by the CMM, supported by an easy to use interface that assists with measurement best practice.
- Full support for I++ DME compliant metrology controllers, including Renishaw’s UCC range of universal CMM controllers
- Full compatibility with REVO probe heads.
- CAD-driven offline programming, with support for neutral formats of IGES, STEP, Parasolid® and VDA-FS
- High quality integration with the CATIA® (v5 and v4), Siemens® NX™ (previously Unigraphics®), Pro/E® and Solidworks® CAD / CAM solutions
- Full motion simulation, including 5-axis moves
- Native DMIS support
- Certified mathematical algorithms
- Powerful text and graphical reporting
- Flexible output of results data including certified Q-DAS
Get a quote on CMM Software from Made to Measure today!
Are you ready to find the CMM software solution you need? Our team at Made to Measure will work with you closely to choose the software you need to keep your quality under control! Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more, or use our quote form below to get started.